We all love kidney beans but most of the times we end up eating only one recipe out of it – Rajma. Well, while all of the Indian households are aware of how to cook Razma, there is another hot and spicy delicacy that can be prepared from organic kidney beans. Get ready to treat your tastebuds with another yummy recipe.
Here’s what all you will need:
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 chopped jalapeño
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Nemi organic red chillies
- 1 tsp Nemi Organic Cumin Seeds
- 1 cup Nemi Organic Kidney Beans
- 2 cups of water
How To Prepare
- Take a pressure cooker, heat 2 tsp oil.
- Add1 chopped onion, ½ chopped jalapeño and 4 cloves of garlic.
- Now sauté for 2 minutes
- Add 1 chopped tomato
- Meanwhile separately ground Cumin seeds, Red Chilies separately
- Add 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp Nemi Organi red chilli ground and 1 tsp Nemi organic Cumin ground. Give it a quick stir.
- Now add 1 cup Nemi Organic Kidney Beans and 2 cups of water. Stir it well.
- Now pressure cook the beans till 5 whistles.
Top it with a fresh lemon juice with nachos or tortillas on the sides. Your very own Mexican dish from the Indian kitchen is now ready.